I help busy Atlanta professionals manage their lives outside of the office.
Your career demands a lot of time and energy. After a 12-hour day, you deserve an evening of complete relaxation. And you certainly don’t want to spend the weekend running errands.
Some examples of the support I provide to professionals includes:
• Check on your aging parents, accompany them to doctor’s appointments, and report back to you
• Event planning, organizing, and coordination
• Research, book, and plan travel itineraries
•Plan dinner parties and purchase gifts
•Water your plants or take care of pets when you are out of town
• Yearly check-ins with utility providers, let's keep those bills low!
• Manage home/vacation home repairs and maintenance on your behalf
• Bring in the mail, packages, and paper each day
• Drop off returns and packages to UPS/Fed Ex/Post office
• Fill up your gas tank, get the car washed, and schedule car maintenance
• Make those dreaded phone calls to insurance
• Manage household staff such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies or governesses
• Schedule medical, hair, nail, dinner reservations, and other appointments
• Remind you of important dates and events
• Clean up your email inbox
• Screen phone calls and scheduling follow-ups
We’ll discuss your unique needs and communication preferences and build a relationship that addresses your busy lifestyle.